The texters have spoken! In our conversations with texters over the last few months, our data shows that one thing is top of mind: school. Texters are worried about everything from navigating bullies, to cramming for exams. With midterms rapid approaching for schools all over the country, we thought you could use some mid-semester motivation.
Here are ten reminders that you can get through this.
- You’re half-way through the semester. You can power through the rest.
- That test didn’t go as planned, but you tried your best.
- Everybody—even the people who seem to have it all together—have hard stuff they’re working through. We’re in this big life thing together.
- You are more than your GPA.
- It’s totally fine to make mistakes. What matters more is how you learn from them.
- You are smart. You are capable. You. Can. Do. This.
- Asking for help is brave.
- Everybody learns differently. Your brain is your brain.
- It may seem like everyone is doing more than you or achieving more than you.Stay focused on your own goals and keep your eyes on your own paper. You’re exactly where you’re supposed to be right now.
- You’re half-way through the semester. In just a few weeks, you get a fresh start.